'A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step'


It's 4th of March 2014, which means that it has taken me nearly 2 months to write my first blog post. Since creating this blog in January many things have changed and today I finally feel ready to begin sharing my journey. I am not sure what this journey will consist of or where it is going to take me, but this is the part of the excitement. I want this blog to be a diary, a guide, an inspiration for myself and those who feel like they are ready to explore a little bit more about themselves. My aim is not to change myself but to become more of WHO I AM. I want to be free from all constraints and conditioning imposed on me by parents, school, society… I want to be the source of my beliefs and opinions. It's often difficult to make that first step, but the more steps you take, the easier it becomes. We have all done it once already, as toddlers, so I know we can do it again. OPEN YOUR MIND and EXPLORE.

 -unconstrainedYOU

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About